Apple Screws Mike

October 12th, 2005 | by Mike |

Looks like Apple has just reveled a video iPod. A freakin’ video iPod given to the world by Steve “Noone wants video on an iPod” Jobs. I just bought a 20 gig iPod. Bastard.

Do you think Best Buy will let me return and switch in a week when the new ones come out? Seriously. Do you think they will?

1. 10 Responses to “Apple Screws Mike”

2. By Chip Gibbons on Oct 12, 2005 | Reply

Doesn’t Best Buy have a 30-day money back guarantee?

3. By Chip Gibbons on Oct 12, 2005 | Reply

Doesn’t Best Buy have a 30-day money back guarantee?

4. By Mike on Oct 13, 2005 | Reply

Yeah, I thought they did too, but does it work if you got your iPod on a replacement plan from your last one breaking?

5. By Mike on Oct 13, 2005 | Reply

6. By mark on Oct 13, 2005 | Reply

nope….but don.t you still know people that work there…i.m sure someone could do something.

7. By Mike on Oct 13, 2005 | Reply

Yeah, I’ll ask around I guess, but the more I think about it, the less I’m worried about it. I assume at some point they’ll release some widescreen version for movies and I’ll just pick that one up.

8. By mark on Oct 13, 2005 | Reply

9. By Mike on Oct 13, 2005 | Reply

10. By Vector Art Ninja on Oct 14, 2005 | Reply

Mike what is the point of having a video iPod? It can only show videos at 320×240. To me that’s not even worth it, since you can already view videos on an iPod via iPod Linux without the newest iPod.

11. By Vector Art Ninja on Oct 14, 2005 | Reply