Yeah, its different. Not a lot different, but different all the same. Spurred by a comment that our site looked too much like every other blog, I tried to give the front page a slight stir. (You can always tell I’m playing with the site design, when the post count drops for a few days.)
Changes: (for those too dumb to figure it out on your own…they know who they are.)
– The newest article now gets a little more emphasis.
– The next 4 articles are dynamically pulled and listed down the left side.
– At the bottom the page we also have a little list with the next 5 articles.
– We have new graphics for the Header Changer and the Flickr Page (The Flickr page logo dynamically shows the newest pic in the group)
– Our “Greatest Hits” are in a section called “The Essential Hell Yeah Bitch…”, I plan to add more to that later (Nominations?)
– Recently commented has stayed…it just got fatter.
If anything is breaking or looking funky in that browser you made for yourself just to prove you can do it and no one else will ever use, let me know and I’ll fix it. And, although I know no one ever does this, if you have any other suggestion on the design of this site, let me know in the comments.