Hell Yeah Bitch! .com Wishes You a Happy New Year

December 31st, 2005 | by Mike |

On behalf of all of us at Hell Yeah Bitch! .com, (its a little known fact we have a staff of 100s of people…yes, we are underachievers.) want to wish you a happy new year. We’ve been through a lot of growth this year and several design changes (Sorry about that.), and we hope that we will continue to grow in the new year. Keep reading and keep (or start) commenting, we’ll do the best we can to make sure we keep throwing new crap up here. Most of it should be worthy of reading.

…and I promise, less design changes in 2006.

Thanks.

1. 6 Responses to “Hell Yeah Bitch! .com Wishes You a Happy New Year”

2. By Mark on Jan 1, 2006 | Reply

Happy New Year! But man, something.s gotta be done with that header.

3. By Mark on Jan 1, 2006 | Reply

Happy New Year! But man, something.s gotta be done with that header.

4. By Mike on Jan 1, 2006 | Reply

I know. I like the new layout, but the logo is a source of irritation.

Right now I have that crappy thing I made, but I would love to have a real logo sometime soon. Maybe another Phaticon design…?

5. By Mike on Jan 1, 2006 | Reply

Well I made that one design for the logo man. I liked it, but who knows if anyone else will. Maybe you could make a post about that design, and see if people like it or not or I could just make something else for you like you said already.

6. By Mike on Jan 1, 2006 | Reply

I know. I like the new layout, but the logo is a source of irritation.

7. By Mike on Jan 1, 2006 | Reply