Notable links from around the web that don’t really need a full post about them:
- Why did Google make their page building doohicky? I could see it as a way to pretty up your Google home page, but if thats not whats its for, then I really don’t see the point. Thats all I’ll say for now, everyone is pretty much beating this story to death already.
- iTunes finally hit the 1 Billion mark, and some lucky bastard hit the Apple jackpot by winning that contest.
- The MacBook Pro gets it first real review. What a surprise, it was done by MacWorld.
- Gadgetopia discovers the thrilling world of Snow Melters.
- kit_kat008 is proclaiming her self a slacker and is pondering the whole “Why should I blog if noone is reading it?” Been there. The secret it just write about fart jokes. Who doesn’t like fart jokes? Trust me it works. Even if noone reads it, its still funny to you. If you are feeling like a giver, head over to her blog and drop a comment.
Update: It seems that kit_kat008 has turned off her comments to people that aren’t listed as her “friend” on livejournal. I think that might be a major thing to recitify before one blogs about how no one comments on their blog.