Mike is Busy and Older: Enjoy the Links

June 22nd, 2006 | by Mike |

I have been extremely busy this week working under the gun to get a 1.0 version of a new site out by the end of the month or sooner. What I’m trying to say is that I know the posting on this site has sucked it hard this last week or two and then means in turn, I suck. Here are a few links from all over the place to keep you busy until either dig myself out of this work pile or I die.

Justin Timberlake has finally dumped that not-as-hot-as-people think-she-is broad Cameron Diaz. Clay Aiken and Lance Bass have already begun fighting of who is going to try and “Turn Him”

You can finally get a good look at the hot girl in the downstairs apartment with a reverse peephole viewer

If you are a tranny, you can’t be on America’s Next Top Model.

The Culture Club – Boy George = The New Culture Club

See Gates and Jobs are friends, so whats stopping me and that mean deaf guy that used to work at my office becoming friends? Granted, I don’t think Bill Gates ever pumped his fist against his chest and grunted when he saw Bill Gates in the parking lot. Maybe its just not meant to be with me and Angry Deaf Guy.

Thats all. I promise to get post-crazy in the next few days.

Oh and happy birthday to me.

1. 6 Responses to “Mike is Busy and Older: Enjoy the Links”

2. By danielcole on Jun 22, 2006 | Reply

Dude! My birthday is on Monday. Happy birthday to us both. May we both see many more years of working tirelessly for lousy pay and being under apprechated by our bosses and bosses’s bosses.

I have a post I’m working on, btw. I think I’ve solved the email spam problem once and for all.

–dc

3. By danielcole on Jun 22, 2006 | Reply

–dc

4. By Christopher on Jun 22, 2006 | Reply

Happy Birthday!

Hope it’s a good one.

5. By MIke on Jun 22, 2006 | Reply

Thanks guys!

Like most birthdays as you get older, this one was less than the exciting than the ones when I was younger.

Nothing I got or going to get will ever compare to back in the day when I unwrapped my original Nintendo.

6. By Christopher on Jun 22, 2006 | Reply